Tuesday, June 16, 2009

this 16th june

Happy 6th birthday to my little brother Irham! :)

Last night he whispered to my left ear when i was laying on my bed, reading The City of Ember for the second times: "Hey Sis, i want a new Hot Wheels. Yellow with black stripes will do."

And then i looked deep into his eyes and say: "Irham, the most important thing of being a birthday boy is not the presents, or the foods, but the increment of your age number. You'll be a good kid, surely. And don't forget to dream, because anything can happen if you dreamt it." Then he hugged me and cried.

So, today i went to watch Angels and Demons (i know it's kinda late, very late indeed) with my best friend Ivon and my brother Hasnan. Before buying the tickets, i came to Multi first to buy my Irham's present: two Hot Wheels, one is a yellow ferrari and another one was a brown Pontiac. Then we have lunch at pizza and finally watch Angels and Demons.

Ewan McGregor (The Camerlengo) is so damn cute :)

When Irham receives his birthday presents, he hugged me and says: "thanks Sis, i love you" with a teary face.

Once again, happy birthday my littlest brother. May you have a long blessed life and all the happiness in earth. I love you so much :)

No comments: