Thursday, June 18, 2009

just another slag

Some people says:
"Friends are like confetti. The more they get closer, the more they can rub each other."

I don't know, this is why people often called me oversensitive. I have a slag with one of my best friends (i told you, she one of my best friends), because of that "best friend" term. We have a misunderstanding but i can't say 'sorry' to her. I'm just too shy to do it.

Clarification:
I HAVE best friends. They are my college friends and the 'first bestfriend' term i used on my note titled '100 truths' on facebook refer to 'best friend in my childhood'. That's the misunderstanding. Now, i've changed the answer of the question on that note to 'my mom' because she's my first best friend i ever met.

And then this is the best advice. From Ricky.
Him: You supposed to asked her to go out. You should pay attention to her.
Me: Yeah but our house is too far. Another suggestion?
Him: Distance doesn't matter for the sake of your best friend right?
Me: :)

You know, he's potential to open a counseling agency in the future :)

No comments: