Friday, June 5, 2009

bad dream


Blame tumblr. It've became my inspiration since my friend nene showed it to me. And the pictures i've posted in this blog is all belong to me. So guys, no reblog without link to this blog? Arraseo?

I've already counted the times i spent by crying under my blanket, and it was 4 times in 4 days. It means that i've became such a melancholic crybaby lately. More and more melancholic. Why did i cry? Well, that's obvious.

Yesterday night i woke up around two in the morning. I have a very terrible dream, he died. My sun, my orthogonal complement vector space, my sweet sweet sweet asymptotic function (okay, stop talking about geek things right now), he died because of taking too much antihistamine pills while doing his TA.

I woke up, reached my cellphone, and i called him several times, but there were no answer. He's asleep. So i started to hug my knees and cried until athan is coming (approximately, i had cried three and a half hours nonstop). Yes, i must pray.

After i prayed, i opened my laptop and worked on my ass ass (assistant's assignment. abbreviated.) but i can't concentrated. So i cried again till my brother came to my room (he want to asked whether i want to do jamaah praying with the entire family or not).

I suddenly told him about my dream and he laughed! Shit, he laughed loudly and said, "you're too naive, sis..." Yes yes yes, i'm naive. Naive bayesian classification :D

Geek, geek, geek, did you hear my cellphone vibrating?

Ha, it's not funny.

Moral of the story:
Don't forget to have a midnight pray before you go to sleep. Especially when you've became a lecturer assistant in two courses which have tons of worksheets and going nuts because of it.

By the way, i'm going to puncak with my friends to JALAN-JALAN SUPER. Oh, i can't barely wait!

See ya. *smooch*

No comments: