Friday, June 12, 2009

finally it's here!

Yesterday i arrived at home around 8 when my cellphone was vibrating...

Geek, geek, geek... It was Ricky. The message says:

"PPL grade was finally here. Congratulations, you got an A but nobody in your group has it."

Whaaaatttt???!!!! I can't believe it! I got an A? In a programming course? Oh this is a miracle! It's just like a dream, seriously! I never thought that i'll get an A eventhough i've spent so many effort while making the systems and documents. B for me is enough. Alhamdulillah.

For your information, PPL is the most deadly course in this semester. I've spent so many sleepless nights, sweats, tears, money, all with my dream group (Ivon, Time and Ides). Actually there's one person left in my group, but i don't want to tell you. She'll ruin my mood.

Now there are 4 more to go. I hope there will be another As in my siak ng. Amin.

Good day everyone!

No comments: