Saturday, June 27, 2009

I just need some new books

Percy jackson's trilogy.
Lola rose.
Around the world in 80 days.
The complete illustrated tales of hans christian andersen.
Witch of portobello.
Jane austen book club.

I need them, I need those little books to soothe myself in those several difficult weeks of my internship. I need more books!

Somebody, buy me some books please? :) :)

Anyway, I just hear a shocking news several days ago. I'm shock, angry, sad, and want to punch him in his nose! I hate him! I hate the man who made my bestfriend break down in endless agony. Once again, I HATE HIM!

In that night, I cried a lot and can't sleep until 3pm. I think about this on and on and on until now. Damn, I think she MUST see ryan to mutilate the man who have made her suffer.

Moral of the story: "too much love will kill you".
(typedef love code; and you'll have "too much CODE will kill you" hahaha :D)

Good day!

No comments: