Tuesday, January 11, 2011

today's good news

1. My first semester GPA is here!

Thank God for His three As and one A- which he gaves me today :) This grade leads me to GPA of 3.93 of 4 (yes, it's a palindrome GPA :p). I'm so greatful, happy, and speechless. Thank God, you are the Most Kind :')

2. I found my name on IEEE digital library

Do you guys remember that I attended an international conference named ACT 2010 at Bina Nusantara University several months ago? Yes, this is the conference proceedings (and it has my name on it, can you believe it?).

Here's the link (so you can also view my paperwork):

See? Like Katy Perry said in Fireworks:

You don't have to feel like a waste of space
You're original, cannot be replaced
If you only knew what the future holds
After a hurricane comes a rainbow

Maybe you're reason why all the doors are closed
So you can open one that leads you to the perfect road
Like a lightning bolt, your heart will blow
And when it's time, you'll know

Once again, alhamdulillah, praise for you my Lord! :)

No comments: