Sunday, April 11, 2010

this is what happened...

...when i was studying this:


Yeah, i'm kinda bored, so i did take some picture :) FYI, i studied for almost 6 hours up to now. It's kinda torturing but i'm loving it!

The exam is an open-note exam, so i spend most of the time finishiong my note. Actually, i hate an open-note exam because i hate to make a note. I prefer open all, or nothing at all (mutually exclusive law, yeah rite). Also, my charmander was confused about the equations i had solved. Proof:

He said: "what the hell is THIS??" hahahahahaha XD

Also, i forget to tell you that i'm a very dilligent student (really, believe it or not) because i'm always taking notes from class and paying attention to everything that my lecturer said.

BEEP! PROCRASTINATING ALERT!

Yeah, i know, i should stop, taking a bath, and back straight to my room studying (again! sigh)

P.S:
My sister is having her 10th birthday today! :) So, i'm glad that our dining table is full with delicious pastries, cakes, and foods! But i'm not glad with the noise that comes as a result of her overexcited feeling, seriously -_-

No comments: