Wednesday, April 14, 2010

my tarot reading this morning

Did you guys believe in superstitions?

Well, i believe God, superstitions are for consideration only. But things keep occur after something happened to me, something's superstituous. Like when my left eye keep twitching and suddenly i burst into tears.

I had my first tarot reading in this month this morning. I used relationship spread with Reinassance tarot.

The Relationship Spread

The spread consist of 7 cards: the card on the top left represents how i see myself, the card on the center left represents how i feel about my partner, the card on the bottom left represent how my partner see me, the card on the top right represents represents how i see my partner, the card on the center right represents what stands between me and my partner, the card on the bottom right represents what my partner feels about me, and finally, the center card represents the challenge of our relationship.

And this is my center card:

Seriously, what does this mean?

No comments: