Saturday, April 10, 2010

my zahir

Currently reading The Zahir by Paulo Coelho.

"The Zahir" cames from Arabian word which means "unable to go unnoticed". In this novel, Coelho told his faithful reader to both dream and destroy that dream. It's a story about to love, to letting go, and to search the purpose of life exactly. Well honestly, it's kinda ironic reading this kind of novel consedering my state (you know, being just single) but i think i kinda into this book and planned to finish it before Sunday.

Of course, i have tons of work to do: lecturer ass' things, experiment set 4, and DE 2nd exam by next tuesday (also the second season of How I Met Your Mother. Yes, i knew i'm kinda late.)

I guess i should move on and try to screw so many unnecessary things (not just about him, about everything), am I right?

No comments: