Wednesday, March 3, 2010

only God knows the future

I'm planning to apply Erasmus Mundus scholarship in ALGANT (algebra, geometry, and number theory) for my master degree. It sounds tempting and delicious when Nene persuaded me to apply that scholarship. At first, i felt unsure about my ability and competence. I'm hestitating so much about my geometry ability and i felt invisible because most of my colleagues who got Erasmus Mundus was really amazing and have good GPA. Mine's good too, but not as good as their's. But when i'm rethink about it again, i feel challenged and curious about how is it like. So, let God choose my best future from me when i'm trying my best here :D

By the way, i met my thesis supervisor this lunchtime and she said that my thesis progress was promising! Sounds good? Hmmm, i think so :p

No comments: