Wednesday, December 28, 2011

HOLIDAY!

*sniffs sniffs* Oooh i smell holiday! Though I still have so many things to do for my thesis, I decided to take a few days off to enjoy Melbourne!

Here's some favorite picture of my holiday at Melbourne Museum:

Dinosaur fossil replica at Melbourne Museum. They're reaaaally terrific!

Giant national logo of Australia with a very huge kangaroo and emu

This is the real mummy sent from Egypt

This is the lion from Melbourne museum's wildlife room. It does look like a real lion, doesn't it?

Einstein brainy quote

And here's some picture from Luna Park:

The entrance gate, it really looks like the one in Andrew Lloyd Webber's Love Never Dies!

The colorful welcome sign

The dreamy Ferris Wheel

Power surge, I was too scared to ride that. I know, paranoid me

Mmmm colors! Luna park is very colorful amusement park, isn't it? And Melbourne Museum is now my most favorite place in whole Melbourne! I really love museums and i never seen such museum with so many curiosities like that.

Although it was just a few days, I really love my holiday. I wish you a very happy holiday too! :)

No comments: