Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Negative Traits

Yesterday my good friend told me about my current negative behaviour. At first, i said: "who the hell are you? you don't know me, you don't know what circumstances i've been through. you don't have right to judge me like that!".

But then, i realize that i hate people (some of them, without reason) too often, and i suddenly feel that i have been such a bad bad bad person lately. I curse, mock, and said another unpleasant things about them. Well, even they had hurt my feelings before, i'm suppose to hurt their feelings back by hating them. Like my mom said, "revenge is the dish worst served cold, it can rot your heart, and made you a very terrible person."

She's right. I feel so terrible.

Forgive me, mother, for being such a terrible person. I'll get rid of those negative traits as soon as possible. Also, for my friends who already remind me about this, thank you very much :)

Ringrazio Dio per il tuo amore piu sincero e attenzione!

No comments: