Tuesday, September 21, 2010

A Few Things To Be Happy About (cont.)

I promised you that i'll post things that made me smile like in this post:

Now i'll update the list:
1. Gigantic seamonster on my notebook
2. Camouflage keyboard
3. Candies with more than 5 colors on it
4. Jane Austen's sensible words
5. Meet Poseidon on my way back home
6. Good experiment results
7. Late breakfast
8. Little Miss & Mr. Men
9. Honey chicken
10. Toefl books
11. The victorious feeling after you knocked down somebody who act like "you-know-it-all" in your class
12. Despicable Me Minions' butt
13. Being loved by somebody
14. Stalker
15. White roses
16. Smell of the rain
17. Greek mythology
18. Custard
19. Silent treatment
20. Not-so-tasty Korean dish
21. Bookmarks
22. Perpetual motion
23. All-you-can-eat restaurant
24. Making someone missed you
25. Daily prayer
26. Colorful straws
27. Quiet morning
28. Papa Smurf
29. Seeing someone grinning like a Chesire Cat
30. Having a quiet saturday afternoon
31. Dress-up games
32. Anything free
33. Chocolate cone


I guess that's long enough for today. I'll update this list later.
See you :)

No comments: