Sunday, September 6, 2009

life is (so) sweet!




Indeed!

I already passed my first week at my 7th semester. Not bad actually, except the earthquake which happened on my MSI class, when i was reading Little Women and not listening to my lecture :p Well, i don't like the speaky-speaky course like MSI and Manpro actually, i like a mathematical one, like Metfor :)

I LOOOOOVE METFOR!

Tomorrow, i'll have another jolly metfor class, with a jolly energic lecturer (who reminds me of Julie Andrews) Mrs. Belawati. Class starts at 8 am but still i can't sleep because of that overexcitement in my mind!

Okay, lets have a dream fulfilled with mathematical symbols, formulas, and some logically equivalence propositions!

By the way, i love to read some classic books nowadays such as Little Women, Pride And Prejudice, The Secret Garden, and so on. Me, together with one of my bestest friends Fani, found a treasured section in TGA Senayan City which fulfilled with so much interesting and breathtaking classic books such as The Jane Austen Series (6 novels in ONE BOOK!), some kind of Shakespare's work, 20.000 Leagues Under The Sea, Anne Of Green Gables, Peter Pan, and the one which have made me lusting over time... THE PHANTOM OF THE OPERA!

Gosh. The prizes are between Rp.49.000 - Rp.150.000. Wait for my aid el fitr allowance and i'll rush straight there with Fani!

Buona notte everyone :)

No comments: