Friday, August 21, 2009

thursday, august 20th 2009, 11.40 pm

Oh my sound, please listen to me, what is going on with my precious lover? i'm here, still waiting only for him, and i'm still hoping deep down inside my heart...

(Suara, dengarkanlah aku, apa kabarnya pujaan hatiku? aku disini menunggunya, masih berharap di dalam hatinya...)

I listen to Luna Maya's voice on and on and on while staring on my internship code. THOSE CREEPY LITTLE BUG HAVEN'T FIXED YET!

OH DAAAAMMMNNNN!!!!

Last afternoon, i'd fixed it with Mario. Voila, bug was fixed, but guess what, another bug was appeared. And the worst thing is, this one is a very fatal bug.

I texted Ricky to ask about this bug and he's not reply my message back for almost 2 hour. Grrrr, i thought he's already asleep -.-" (i wonder, do people who have gifted brains sleep easily like him?)

Actually my internship ends this week, but there are still many bugs and error which we (me and Ivon) supposed to fix. And there's still deployment and internship report. Gosh, i'm glad i don't need to have an internship trial like my seniors years ago. If so, i guess i'll die before this internship ends.

By the way, I'm lusting for two another Ilana Tan's novel: Summer In Seoul, and Winter In Tokyo, not since after i read Autumn In Paris for several times (and cried several times too). And i want to borrow it, not buy it (because my 7th semester is coming and i have to buy more books and copy the hardsources for my next-semester TA). Will someone buy it for me, please? *begging*

*Turn off my mp3, plug out my cable, go to sleep*

Who cares about bug?! Hahahahaha *laugh ironically*

No comments: