Tuesday, August 4, 2009

10 things to do before I die

After seeing nene's post about the things she wants to do before she die, now it's my turn to share mine.

Here it is.

1. Going to Mecca with my mum, brothers, sisters, aunts and uncles
2. Becoming an Algebra lecturer
3. Have a Ph.D degree in Numerical Computation
4. Seeing Disney's Main Street Electrical Parade on Disneyland with my own two eyes
5. Meet Euler's great-great-great grandchild and tell him/her how clever, great, and adorable is his/her great grandfather
6. Reach grade 10 in ABRSM and finally became a real pianist
7. Write a book. A mathematical one
8. [edited because of the repost of number 2] Established my own handmade jewelry company
9. Marrying a code god, or a violin god
10. Prove myself, that mermaid is exactly exist

That's all :)

No comments: