Monday, November 19, 2012

One Day at the National Gallery

Today I went to the national gallery of Victoria to investigate neo-impressionism paintings for my research. For those who don't know, I study pointillism and divisionism art style to be adapted in computers. To put it simply, let's say that my work is to teach a machine to draw like a neo-impressionist painter. Sadly, they didn't allow me to take any picture in the neo-impressionism exhibition room :( but I took many picture of my girl Wilhelmina in the European gallery!

Mina and Monet painting

I can't believe they paint their gallery PINK!

Tired?

Perseus and Wilhelmina

She really liked this room I think

"They should belong together, Tieta. In one painting. Not separated like that..."

"oh God, what's wrong with you old lady?"

"Such a fine detail! Amazing!"

Wilhelmina and a very pretty portrait of a girl

This is Rembrandt, the famous Dutch painter

No comments: