Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Joanna

She's my first Neo Blythe from Prairie Posie line. I actually got her like one month ago but didn't have time to post all of her pictures. I regularly post her pics in instagram tho, but I thought it would be nice to post her pics in my blog as well (because she's shooo cute!)

Her name is Joanna. I named her after Cersei, Jaime, and Tyrion Lannister's mother, Joanna Lannister (although she's red headed, not Lannister blonde). She have four different eye colors: green, blue, yellow (the scariest), and brown. I carry her with me wherever I go: to class, choir reharsal, lab, park, shopping center, coffee shop, even campus lawn :p I just love her to death!

Here she is!

 When she's still in her box. She reminds me of Anne of Green Gables!

Bonjour!

Tywin's beloved

I showed her my favorite shelf at the bookstore

Allyria and her, reading Lolita together (Yes it's not a book for little kids, I know!)

She and the new JK Rowling book I got at BigW for only $20!

Fell asleep after reading, just like me!

Accompanied me during the IR assignment deadline. Such a lamb!


Had afternoon coffee together. Actually it was just me who are buying, she just sit at the table, looking cute

At our pre-concert rehearsal. My friends love her!

I'm planning to make some new dresses for her after I finished my thesis. Wish me luck for my defense guys!

xo


No comments: