Sunday, January 15, 2012

welcome 20!

I used to be somehing-teen. Today i finally turn 20. I'm still the same old Tieta. I love both studying and procrastinating, both festivity and solitude, both romantic and horror movies, and both geometry and algebra. I still watch many children movies, read children books, and buy a lot of toys. I still love to draw cute things, eat a very huge amount of ice cream, and still have a constant battle with my diet plan. I still often fall down the stairs, laugh without reason, and do my best in everything. I'm not perfect, I'm just a regular girl who loves to put a smile in everyone's face.

Dear God, I used to be scared of being old, but soon I realize there's nothing to be scared of because I have You. Thank you for Your love :)

3 comments:

Hilda Tobing said...

blah scared of being old. kayak lo jadi ABG lebih lama dari orang lain aja, span waktunya sama tau chu XD

tieta soewarto said...

eh nene :3 tapi rasanya gue jadi ABG lama bener deh, soalnya gue umur 10 taun aja udah ngomongin cowok XDDD abis kalo ga ngomongin cowo, gue ga punya temen :(

Hilda Tobing said...

gw ngomongin cowok baru setelah umur 21............... dijadiin tempat curhat mulu bukan berarti gw expert -_-