Friday, August 20, 2010

You've Got Snapped

"He's too handsome, he's smart, well-educated, economically eligible, irresistable, and (of course) lovable. We spent our time together, we chatted, he asked me out, he gave me goodnight kisses but... i'm not his girlfriend"

*SNAP!*

"I like her smile, she's so cute with her dimpled cheeks. When she smiles, i feel the world shift, feets up the ground. She's the best thing ever happened in my life. She even gave me signals!! But... she's taken"

*SNAP!*

"She's my ex-girlfriend. We parted because i'm too stupid to let her go away. I still in love with her, and i hope she's still in love with me too. Everynight, i dreamt of her, prayed for her, and imagined if we can have those good old times again. But... she's now someone else's wife"

*SNAP!*

----------------------
Yes guys, they could be too good to be true but sadly, I could say that you are in a very desperated mode. I snapped you because you are lovable. Search for another possible "Ms/Mr.Right"!

(Said that to yourself, writer!)

No comments: