Sunday, June 6, 2010

ways to live forever

I'm doing some scrap-booking today. I'm putting together old photos in one scrapbook album which i brought a few days ago together with my How To Train Your Dragon book. Even so, there's still plenty of space on that book which still left blank (i promise i will fill them AFTER my trial). My room was like a super deformed titanic in fluffy version. Take a look:

Papers everywhere

My sister Kania when she was 5, and my littlest brother Irham when he was 2. Super cute :3

My brother Hasnan when he was 6 and my sister Kania when she was 3

This is me, the super gigantic baby with a cute slanted eyes :)



The cover. I named it after my favourite book Ways To Live Forever

Applause!!! :3 :3

2 comments:

aNaNDiTa said...

Cute scrapbook!
I always want to do such activity, but I'm just too busy (and lazy) +_+

Congrats for you graduation!

http://nonadita.com

tieta soewarto said...

thankies :)