Thursday, July 23, 2009

lovely

I don't know why, but i'm feeling lovely this day :)

Eventhough my code progress aren't satisfying, my head still spins around, and nothing special about him today, i feel like living in a musical drama, like Mary Poppins or something like that. My body seems so light and my lips can't stop smiling. I feel lovely!

You know, i met my evil twin after 1,5 weeks of no seeing, no chit-chatting, no coding together. I FINALLY met her. Hahahahaha. She's nuts as always, get stressed easily by errors, and even look chubbier (I wonder did she gain her weight?.) I miss our time together, coding together, in my office in PKM. Ivonne! Lets meet nyororo again! Hahahaha.

My another bestfriend Nene was sick since yesterday. Lets pray for her...

Get well soon Nene :)

No comments: